Notice Regarding Use of the Services by Children
The Services are not directed to children under the age of eighteen (18), and we request that children do not provide personally identifiable information through the Services.
How We Collect and Use Personally Identifiable Information
We will collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your name, postal address, telephone and mobile numbers, email address and credit card number or other payment number, profile pictures, or social media IDs when you voluntarily provide it to us through the Services such as when you create an account or profile, order or register a product, order literature, enter contests or incentive programs, sign up for newsletters, download an App, participate in a survey, contact customer service, or otherwise interact with the Services. We may receive personally identifiable information from other sources, such as public data bases; joint marketing partners; social media platforms; from people with whom you are friends or otherwise connected on social media platforms, as well as from other third parties. For example, if you elect to connect your social media account to your Site account, certain personally identifiable information from your social media account will be shared with us, which may include personally identifiable information that is part of your profile or your friends’ profiles.
Your personally identifiable information may be used by us for all legal purposes, including, but not limited to, responding to your requests, processing your transactions, notifying you of new products or product-related news, facilitating social sharing functionality, marketing research and for administrative purposes such as conducting incentive programs or tracking which parts of the Services are of interest to you.
We use your personally identifiable information to provide the services you request from Masco Cabinetry such as responding to product information requests; registering products; fulfilling orders for parts, products or customer service; initiating refunds; administering contests or incentive programs; and facilitating on-line product visualization applications and preferred products catalogs. We also use personally identifiable information to send you news about our products and promotions, to conduct online surveys, contests, other similar promotions or incentive programs via email, telephone or postal mail, and to notify you of special events and advertising that you might be interested in. Please see the “Sweepstakes, Contests, and Other Promotions” section below for more information on participating in such activities. Further, we may also use personally identifiable information to send you important information regarding the Services, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information. Because this information may be important to your use of the Services, you may not opt-out of receiving such communications. In addition, we may use the information to improve Masco Cabinetry’s online and other services, such as customer service and product support, to understand consumer preferences in developing product improvements and innovations, and to ensure that our Services are of interest to you. We may also use your personally identifiable information for internal business purposes, such as optimizing users’ Services experiences and analyzing and managing our businesses. If you apply for employment with Masco Cabinetry, we may use the personally identifiable information you supply to process your job application.
The Services may offer a feature that allows you to send an electronic postcard or otherwise share a message with a friend. If you choose use this feature, we will ask you for the recipient’s name and email address, along with the text of any message you choose to include. By using this feature, you warrant that you are entitled to use and provide us with the recipient’s name and email address for this purpose.
How We Collect and Use Other Information
We may also collect other information that does not reveal your specific identity or directly relate to an individual through the Services (“other information”), such as your postal or Zip code, date of birth, gender, IP address, domain name, URL, browser and operating system, a record of the Services pages you visited, App usage data, physical location and information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies.
We and our third-party service providers may collect other information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through your browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version and the name and version of the Services (such as the App) you are using. We use this information to ensure that the Services function properly.
- Through your use of the App: When you download and use the App, we and our service providers may track and collect App usage data, such as the date and time the App on your device accesses our servers and what information and files have been downloaded to the App based on your device number.
- Using pixel tags and other similar technologies: Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used in connection with some Services to, among other things, track the actions of users of the Services (including email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about usage of the Services and response rates.
- Using Adobe Flash technology (including Flash Local Shared Objects (“Flash LSOs”)) and other similar technologies: We may use Flash LSOs and other technologies to, among other things, collect and store information about your use of the Services. If you do not want Flash LSOs stored on your computer, you can adjust the settings of your Flash player to block Flash LSO storage using the tools contained in the Website Storage Settings Panel. You can also control Flash LSOs by going to the Global Storage Settings Panel and following the instructions (which may include instructions that explain, for example, how to delete existing Flash LSOs (referred to “information” on the Macromedia site), how to prevent Flash LSOs from being placed on your computer without your being asked, and (for Flash Player 8 and later) how to block Flash LSOs that are not being delivered by the operator of the page you are on at the time). Please note that setting the Flash Player to restrict or limit acceptance of Flash LSOs may reduce or impede the functionality of some Flash applications, including, potentially, Flash applications used in connection with the Services or our online content.
- IP Address: Your “IP Address” is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP Address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user accesses the Services, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications and other services. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels of the Services, helping diagnose server problems, administering the Services and identifying your devices physical location.
- Physical Location: We may collect the physical location of your device by, for example, using satellite, cell phone tower or WiFi signals. We may use your device’s physical location to provide you with personalized location-based services and content. We may also share your device’s physical location, combined with information about what advertisements you viewed and other information we collect, with our marketing partners to enable them to provide you with more personalized content and to study the effectiveness of advertising campaigns In some instances, you may be permitted to allow or deny such uses and/or sharing of your device’s location, but if you choose to deny such uses and/or sharing, we and/or our marketing partners may not be able to provide you with the applicable personalized services and content.
- From you: Information such as your location, as well as other information, such as your preferred means of communication, is collected when you voluntarily provide this information. Unless combined with personally identifiable information, this information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Services.
- By aggregating information: Aggregated personally identifiable information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Services, (for example, we may aggregate personally identifiable information to calculate the percentage of our users who have a particular telephone area code).
We may use and disclose other information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we are required to treat other information as personally identifiable information under applicable law, then we may use it for all the purposes for which we use and disclose personally identifiable information.
In some instances, we may combine other information with personally identifiable information (such as combining your name with your geographic location). If we do combine any other information with personally identifiable information, the combined information will be treated by us as personally identifiable information in accordance with this Policy.
How We Share Personally Identifiable Information
Masco Cabinetry may share personally identifiable information collected via the Services with Affiliated Entities or other third parties as described below. You should also be aware that personally identifiable information about you may be transferred to or received by Affiliated Entities or third parties in the U.S. or in other countries, which countries may have different privacy regulations than those applicable in the country where you reside.
- Service Providers. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Services or to administer activities on our behalf, such as sending emails, hosting dealer locater sites, providing order fulfillment, conducting advertising or customer service, and administering contests or incentive programs. We may share personally identifiable information with these third parties for those business purposes. For instance, if you request a brochure, we may share personally identifiable information about you with fulfillment and management agencies to complete your request.
- Other Third Parties. We may share personally identifiable information with unaffiliated third parties, including dealers and retailers discussed above, to permit such third parties to send to you marketing materials. If you wish to opt-out from our sharing of your personally identifiable information with third parties for their marketing purposes, please see the “Choice: Opt Out” section below for information on how to opt-out.
- E-mails to Friends. Please note that any personally identifiable information you provide in connection with sending an electronic postcard or other message to a friend through the Services, such as your name and your e-mail address, will, of course, be disclosed to your friend.
- Promotions. We reserve the right to share the personally identifiable information you provide in connection with sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions with third parties sponsors of such sweepstakes, contests and other promotions (irrespective of whether such promotions are hosted by us), or otherwise in accordance with the rules applicable to such sweepstake, contest or other promotion. Please see the “Sweepstakes, Contests, and Other Promotions” section below for more information on participating in such activities.
- Assignment. We reserve the right to transfer any and all information that we collect from Services users to an Affiliated Entity or a third-party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of Masco Cabinetry’s business, assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
Selling of Personal Information
We do not sell your personal information or any other information we collect about you to any affiliated or unaffiliated third parties.
User Generated Content Functions
Certain pages on the Services, including our Social Media Pages, enable users to create their own profile page or submit their own content (for example, message boards, forums, chat functionality and blogs, among other services). Any information you disclose in such a profile page or submission may be publicly available and be read, collected, or otherwise used by anyone who visits the URL of the page on which you have chosen to comment, and you should exercise caution in deciding whether to disclose your personal, financial or other sensitive information there. Masco Cabinetry cannot prevent such publicly-available information from being used by others in a manner that may violate this Policy, the law, or your personal privacy and safety, and is not responsible or liable for the results of any postings or the use or disclosure of any information that you disclose via such postings.
If you do not wish to receive marketing-related emails from us, or if you would prefer that we do not share personally identifiable information about you collected via the Services or otherwise with Affiliated Entities or other third parties for such Affiliates Entities’ or other third parties’ marketing purposes, you may opt-out of receiving such marketing-related emails and from such sharing by contacting us at Marketing@MascoCabinetry.com
We will endeavor to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that, if you opt-out as described above, we will not be able to remove personally identifiable information about you from the databases of Affiliated Entities or other third parties with which we have already shared your personally identifiable information as of the date on which we implement your opt-out request. If you wish to cease receiving marketing-related emails from such Affiliated Entities or other third parties, please contact such Affiliated Entities or other third parties directly or utilize any opt-out mechanisms set forth in their respective privacy policies or marketing-related emails.
Sweepstakes, Contests, and Other Promotions
We may operate sweepstakes, contests, raffles and similar promotions through the Services that may require online registration with us or with third-party sponsors of such sweepstakes, contests, raffles or other promotions. You should carefully review the rules of each sweepstakes, contest, raffle and promotion in which you participate through the Services, as they may contain additional important information about Masco Cabinetry’s or a sponsor’s use or disclosure of your personally identifiable information. To the extent that the terms and conditions of such rules concerning the treatment of personally identifiable information conflict with this Policy, the terms and conditions of such rules shall control.
Please note that we are not responsible for the collection, usage and disclosure policies and practices (including the data security practices) of other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, RIM or any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer, including any personally identifiable information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with the Apps or our Social Media Pages.
Security of Personally Identifiable Information
Masco Cabinetry takes measures to protect personally identifiable information collected through the Services against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Unfortunately, however, no security system or system of transmitting data over the Internet can be guaranteed to be entirely secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the “Questions” section below.
For your own privacy protection, we encourage you not to include sensitive personally identifiable information in any emails you may send to us. Please do not send credit card numbers or any sensitive personally identifiable information to us via email. Note that Masco Cabinetry will not request sensitive personally identifiable information in our emails to you and you should verify the authenticity of any such request.
The Services are controlled and operated by us from the United States, and are not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the United States.
If you have any questions about this Policy or how Masco Cabinetry processes your personally identifiable information, please contact us by email: Marketing@MascoCabinetry.com.
Last updated December 13, 2010
Unless the context indicates otherwise, as used in these Terms, (i) “Company”, “us”, “we”, and “our” refer to Masco Cabinetry and its subsidiaries and affiliates and (ii) “Content” refers to any or all text, documents, photographs, images, graphics, logos, emblems, designs, layouts, trademarks, trade names, service marks, copyrighted materials, audio and video presentations and other information provided by us on or through this Web Site, including user interfaces and the selection, coordination and arrangement of such information.
The Content provided on this Web Site is copyrighted by Masco Cabinetry or our third party licensors and is protected from copying, reproduction, modification, distribution, display, performance or transmittal for any purpose under United States and international copyright laws. The trademarks, trade names, service marks, product packaging, designs and corporate logos and emblems displayed on this Site belong exclusively to Masco Cabinetry or our third party licensors and are protected from reproduction, imitation, dilution, or confusing or misleading uses under United States and international trademark laws. Nothing stated or implied on this Site confers on you any license or right under any copyright, trademark or service mark of Masco Cabinetry or any third party. Unauthorized use of this intellectual property is expressly prohibited and may be a violation of law.
Permitted and Prohibited Uses
You may view and make one electronic or paper copy of the information posted on any screens of this Web Site, provided that you use the copy solely for your personal, informational and non-commercial purposes and that you (i) keep all copyright and other proprietary notices intact, (ii) do not modify the Content or use it in a manner that suggests an association with any of our products, services or brands and (iii) do not download quantities of the Content to a database that can be used to avoid future downloads from this Site. You may not reproduce, copy, upload, post, transmit, display or otherwise redistribute any materials or design elements of this Site for commercial purposes without our prior written consent. You may not (i) decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer this Web Site or otherwise attempt to determine the source code or trade secrets of the Site; (ii) violate or attempt to violate the security of the Site; or (iii) otherwise disrupt or interfere with the operation of the Site.
Forums and Public Communication
This Site may enable users to submit their own content to a chat area, message board or email function (forum). Any forum on the Site is a free service to enable you to share comments about products and services available on our site. If you participate in a forum within the Site, any information you disclose in such a submission may be publicly available and you should exercise caution in deciding whether to disclose any personal, financial or other sensitive information there. By uploading or submitting any materials to a forum, you automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of such materials expressly grated) us a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, display and distribute such materials or incorporate such materials into any form now know or later developed. Masco Cabinetry cannot prevent others persons who access this site from using submissions and personal information they find here, even if their use of that information violates the law, or your personal privacy and safety.
When participating in a forum, you should not assume that people are who they say they are, know what they say they know or are affiliated with whom they say they are affiliated with. Information obtained in a forum may not be reliable and it is not a good idea to trade or make any investment decision based solely or largely on information you cannot confirm. We cannot be responsible for the content or accuracy of any information and shall not be responsible for any trading or investment decisions made based on such information.
Masco Cabinetry is proud to provide a forum for you to air your opinions on the topics and items we feature. While we appreciate your time and comments, you are prohibited from posting or transmitting the following in your posts: (i) profanity, pornography, obscenities, hateful, threatening or harassing comments or images; (ii) discussion of illegal activities or intent; (iii) solicitations for commercial activities or other statements that do not generally relate to the designated topic of the forum; (iv) personally identifiable information such as phone numbers, addresses or URLs; (v) any information that violates any right of a third party or any law; (vi) any software or other materials that contain a virus or other harmful component, and (vii) Masco Cabinetry is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Web Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information. Masco Cabinetry reserves the right to edit or remove content from any forum at any time and for any reason and may fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Masco Cabinetry to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any such information or materials.
A testimonial board post is not an effective way to tell us you need help with an order or site feature. If you’d like to tell us about a specific problem, please contact us at 866-850-8557 or CustomerCare@Mascocabinetry.com. Masco Cabinetry disclaims liability for any failure on its part to provide help with a specific problem disclosed on this site.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name and password. You shall be responsible for all uses of your user name and password, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify Masco Cabinetry of any unauthorized use of your user name or password.
Disclaimer of Warranties
We make no guarantees or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the Content or operation of the Site. You access and use this Site at your own risk. The Content (including all information available on or through the Site) is provided “AS IS” and we are not responsible for its use or misuse. Access to this Site from locations where the Content may be illegal is prohibited and you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You are also responsible for taking all necessary precautions to assure that any material you obtain from this Site is free from computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other destructive devices. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE DISCLAIM, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY AND ALL (I) WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE (INCLUDING SUITABILITY OF THE SITE FOR YOUR NEEDS OR REQUIREMENTS OR THOSE OF ANY OTHER PERSON), (II) WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, (III) WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CORRECTNESS OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT, (IV) WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE (INCLUDING DELAYS, INTERRUPTIONS, ERRORS, VIRUSES, DEFECTS OR OMISSIONS) AND (V) WARRANTIES OTHERWISE RELATING TO PERFORMANCE, NONPERFORMANCE OR OTHER ACTS OR OMISSIONS BY US OR ANY THIRD PARTY.
Links from this Web Site
We have provided hyperlinks from this Web Site and descriptions of or references to selected third party Web sites, products and services as a convenience to you. However, by providing such links, we are not endorsing such third parties or their Web sites or their products or services. We are not responsible for and make no representations about the contents or use of such hyperlinked third party sites or any further links contained there to other sites. If you use a Web site that is hyperlinked to this Web Site, you do so at your own risk; we are not responsible for assuring that hyperlinked sites are free from computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other destructive devices. We may discontinue our hyperlinks to any third party site at any time without notice or obligation to you.
Links to this Web Site
If you wish to provide a hyperlink from your Web site to this Web Site, you may do so only under the following conditions: (i) any link to our Site must be a text-only link and clearly marked “KraftMaid Web Site”; (ii) the link must “point” to the URL www.KraftMaid.com and not to other pages within our Site; (iii) when selected by a user, the link must display our Site on full-screen and not within a “frame” on the linking site; (iv) the appearance, position and other attributes of the link may not imply that you or any related organizations or entities are endorsed or sponsored by, affiliated with, or associated with us; (v) the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with our names and trademarks; (vi) the linked site may not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial or that is not appropriate for all age, racial, religious and other groups protected by law; and (vii) we reserve the right to revoke our consent to the link at any time in our sole discretion and you will remove the link immediately upon our request. By linking your Web site to ours, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms.
Questions and Comments
We welcome questions, comments and other feedback about this Web Site and about our products and services. However, please be aware that we will treat all such communications as non-confidential and may reproduce, use, disclose and distribute them without notice or obligation to you.
Changes to this Site or these Terms
Limitation of Liability
We specifically disclaim all liability (whether based in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, by statute or otherwise) for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive or special damages arising out of or relating to your access to and/or use of this Web Site (including those arising from your reliance on the Site Content or on any products or services obtained through the use of this Site, lost data, computer viruses or other destructive devices, and delays, breakdowns or interruptions in the use of the Site for any reason whatsoever).
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan and the United States of America, without reference to any choice of law rules under Michigan law. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms or relating your use of this Web Site will be filed only in the state or federal courts located in Detroit, Michigan and you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. These Terms may be supplemented by additional terms posted at other locations on this Site, but these Terms will supersede in the event of a conflict with such additional terms. These Terms and such additional terms constitute our entire agreement with you regarding your use of this Web Site.
We reserve the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of these Terms, including suspension or blocking of your access to this Web Site. Our failure to enforce any provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such provision or of our legal or equitable rights. You agree to defend and indemnify us and our directors and employees from and against any and all damages, claims, liabilities and costs arising directly or indirectly from your violation of these Terms or your use of this Site.
If you have any questions about these Terms or this Web Site, please contact us at 866-850-8557 or CustomerCare@Mascocabinetry.com